Do you know that people have been asking me for at least seven years for T-shirts? I've always thought they were a good idea. But somehow, they got pushed to the back burner. Every day. For seven + years.
I am a complete and utter T-shirt failure.
Well, no more.
They are coming.
I'm placing a T-shirt order for some of our amazing, awe-inspiring contributors, and want to give you a chance to snag one too. These are pre-orders, which will help me gauge how many of each size to order. Because I'm not a multinational clothing conglomerate, I don't need an extra 500 XXXXL T-shirts sitting around. Pre-orders guarantee there will be one to fit you.
These shirts are just like the ones we wear in the studio!
1. There are two adult styles. This is the more fitted women's style. It's narrower through the waist, and has shorter, less full sleeves. It also runs a bit small. (I'll post size charts below.) If you're familiar with T-shirt brands, it's made by American Apparel, which is very nice quality. Sizes XS-XL. If in doubt, size up.
2. This is the more unisex fit, with longer, fuller sleeves and a longer, less fitted body. It comes in sizes S-4X. This is a heavyweight cotton as well, and it still feels soft after 2.5 years of washing.
3. Youth sizes. My big kids (ages 10, 8, and 5) are going to be excited to wear these. These are also a nice heavyweight cotton, and -- ahem -- the black hides everything. Why can't these be my kids' school uniforms? These come in sizes YXS-YXL.
4. Toddler sizes. I am dying to see some little ones running around in a logo shirt! These come in sizes 2T-4T.
5. I just couldn't leave Mrs. Baby Shamrock out. Onesies. Oh yes. (This is not Mrs. Baby Shamrock in the picture.) Black seemed a bit harsh for a baby, so we're going with a nice gender neutral yellow. Sizes 3-6m, 6-12m, 12-18m, 18-24m.
We'll be taking pre-orders through Wednesday, November 21st. We'll then send in our order, which will take about two weeks to arrive, and then we'll ship them out ASAP. You will have them in time for holiday gift giving!
Here are the size charts:
Style 1: (Fitted Women's). This shows what the shirt looks like on women of different body types, and then gives actual garment measurements at the bottom. Not that the "click model for close up" link is not enabled.
2. Size chart for adult unisex style shirts. You can ignore the youth sizing on this chart. Note that the "click model for close up" is not enabled, as are the arrows for additional sizing. These are static images, they won't take you anywhere else.
3. Youth size chart. The "click model for close up" is not enabled, and neither are the right and left arrows.
4. Toddler size chart. "Click model for close up" is not enabled.
5. Onesie size chart. I can't wait to see my sweetie in hers!
Now that you know all about the sizes and styles, let's get to the ordering info:
Youth T-shirts are $19, with free shipping to the US and Canada, and $2 shipping elsewhere. Click here to order.
Toddler T-shirts are $17, with free shipping to the US and Canada, and $2 shipping elsewhere. Click here to order.
Onesies are $15, with free shipping to the US and Canada, and $1.50 shipping elsewhere. Click here to order.
If you leave questions in the comments, I will stop back and answer. You can also use the contact button in the upper right to send us an email. Remember to get your orders in before the end of the day on the 21st!